- Mrs Tay-Pang Xiu Hui (OIC)
- Mdm Shikin Ali
- Mdm Song Ziyan
Training days and time
- Tuesday: 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Friday: 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Mac Lab (Tuesday)
- AVA Room (Friday)
- Nurture students into individuals with passion for music and the arts.
- Build resilience, perseverance and discipline through the mastery of an instrument
- Provide opportunities for students to hone their musicianship and confidence through practices and various performances
- Provide opportunities for students to progressively develop CCA-specific knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through sustained participation
- Provide platform for students to learn core values, social and emotional competencies and the emerging 21st Century Competencies
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation (biannually)
- Chinese New Year Concert
- National Day Concert
- PAssionArt Festival @ Marsiling
- Chinese Orchestra Camp
- Leadership Training for Executive Committee members
- Music Grading Examinations for Secondary 2 and 3 students
- MSS Open House Performance
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation 2019: Certificate of Distinction
- Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation 2017: Certificate of Accomplishment