Routines and Procedures
School Reporting Time
Mondays to Fridays: To report to respective classrooms by 7.40 a.m.
- The back gate closes at 7.40 a.m. daily.
- It is the duty and responsibility of students who are Singapore citizens to sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Students are to consume their food and drink at their respective classrooms and designated seats. Loitering or playing outside the classrooms is not allowed. Classroom key must only be kept by the chairperson at all times.
- Students are to queue up for food and drinks at the canteen.
- Students are to clear their plates and cups at the end of their meals.
- Students are to be mindful of noise levels at all times.
Students are to assemble in their respective classrooms five minutes before the end of recess time. Students who report late for recess assembly will face disciplinary consequences.
- Students who are unwell and need to go home must inform their form teacher who will acknowledge on the “Permission to Leave School Early” form.
- Students will rest in the sick bay while waiting for their parents to pick them up.
- Students who report sick during school hours and need to go home are required to see a doctor on the same day. They need to submit an MC for the day when they return to school.
- For safety reasons, the school will not provide any form of oral medication to students.
Leaving School Premises Early
- Students who need to leave school early for personal reasons (e.g. medical appointment) need to inform their form teacher who will acknowledge the “Permission to Leave School Early” for Form teacher will verify the request with their parents. Students will also need to show documentary proof where applicable.
- Leaving school premises early without permission is a major offence.
- Students are to be seated in their respective classrooms promptly.
- Students are to do silent reading while waiting for the start of the assembly programme.
- Students are to behave themselves throughout the assembly session.
- Students should remove all litter before being dismissed in an orderly manner.
Self-Study Period or Relief Period
- Students should remain in their assigned seat and not move about in class.
- Students are to complete the assignment given and hand it in at the end of the period.
- No sleeping is allow.